Friday, September 1, 2017

Scenes from Summer

by Dotti


What a great summer! I hope you all enjoyed a summer break as much as we did. The featured mosaic today is a glimpse of just a few of the beautiful photos that have been shared on Focusing on Life's Instagram feed this summer. Here are the artists we've chosen today, identified by their IG handles:

Row 1:
pjscott6
saurand
mrsjanj

Row 2:
barbaracarrollaz
pattiacw
picklesempowermentproject

Row 3:
mellissakraft
deborahcrecelius
rosiegrey

We've provided their IG handles so that if you're not already following these talented artists, you can start following them and be inspired by their art.

Over the summer, the FOL Sisters have made a decision to discontinue our space here on blogspot and move instead to posting on Instagram. It was a hard decision because we love our extended FOL family. But let's be honest: Instagram is where it's happening these days so we're ready to make the move and invite you to join us on this trip.

We plan to have monthly themes to continue to inspire you as well as ourselves. We'll move to our new "home" beginning in November with our traditional Gratitude Month. This has always been one of our favorite months so we thought it was an appropriate way to begin our Instagram adventure. And we are indeed grateful for each one of you.

We ask that, as you always have, you continue to using our hashtag #focusingonlife. To find us on Instagram you'll need to go to @focusing_on_life.

If you have any questions, please post them at our Facebook page and we'll respond to each one of you.

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh I shall miss this space so much. I don't like the Facebook social platform at all and I am not on Instagram. Please can you tell me if I can use Instagram without iPhone/mobile photography? Can I join from my regular computer and post photos from it as well? Thanks for letting me know!

Dotti said...

Yes, Sandra! You can access Instagram on your computer, Instagram.com. Thank you for being such a faithful reader! xo

Sandra said...

Thank you, Dotti. The link you gave me above doesn't open and I have an older version of Windows (not 10) so I'm not sure it will work. I'll keep looking though!

Dotti said...

I have Windows 7, seems to work fine for me but it's been a long time since I've been on there. I'll investigate.

Kelly Kardos said...

I'm glad at least you'll be on IG.

Viv@Thoughts from the Desktop said...

Looking forward to catching up on IG my friends love to you all

Dotti said...

You bet, Kelly. And we expect to see you there!

Dotti said...

We'll be watching for you and your lovely pictures, Viv! We're so glad you're part of our family.

kybarb said...

Yay for moving to IG which is still my #1 posting spot. I haven't been posting much lately but hope to get back to taking more photos soon. I will miss all of your word postings here!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing part of your day with us. If for any reason you are unable to leave a comment here on this post, please leave your comment on our Facebook page or in our Flickr discussion group. We love hearing from you!

 
© Focusing On Life