Saturday, March 29, 2014

Focus on You







I went a different way today. Most of the reflections I respond to are large scale landscapes. This time I am enjoying the small reflection of the forest in the wine glass. To me, it tells a story of sitting on the porch, gazing at the backyard beauty, sipping slowly - my favorite part of the day -   peace. If photography is supposed to make you feel something, well this does it for me.

Thank you Margie O'Hara (moo O'Hara) You can see her really wonderful photostream here.

I have really enjoyed my month of Reflections. The individuality, the beauty, the way the natural world reflects into our man-made world almost stealthily to remind us it's always there. Thank you all for participating. Enjoy the new theme coming up on Tuesday
.

                                                            Hugs,
                                                                   Carol

3 comments:

terriporter said...

Perfect choice to end our month of reflections! I love Margie's photos and this one speaks to me for all the reasons stated. That bokeh in the background is so beautiful! Thanks, Margie, for sharing your wonderful photos with us!

Dotti said...

Such a serene photo and so beautiful! Thank you, Margie, for sharing your work with us.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful image of peaceful reflection in both senses of the word.

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing part of your day with us. If for any reason you are unable to leave a comment here on this post, please leave your comment on our Facebook page or in our Flickr discussion group. We love hearing from you!

 
© Focusing On Life