Thursday, July 30, 2015

Focus On Gratitude

by Judy



On this hot, humid, uncomfortable day...

On this day of car trouble...

On this day of missed appointments and nothing being crossed off the "to do list"....

I am grateful.

I am grateful for:

How one tiny little baby can put all things in perspective. 

How one tiny little baby brings family together.

How one tiny little baby reminds us of the miracles that happen every day.

No matter what is going on in your life today, this week, or this month, my hope is that you can find at least one tiny little thing to be grateful for.

We can find miracles everywhere when we have a grateful heart.










7 comments:

Carol said...

i couldn't agree more!

Dotti said...

Oh, look at those precious baby toes! This post is a beautiful reminder to all of us to be diligent in our practice of gratitude. Oh, it's not always easy! I know. But I do believe gratitude and happiness go together hand in glove.

AFishGirl said...

I agree with Dotti, gratitude and happiness (or I'd call it joy or peace) go together hand in glove. Thanks for bringing it to attention in today's blog post. I am grateful for the Internet and reminders and friends and cameras and fresh water to drink and my bed and my job.

terriporter said...

Thanks for reminding us to always be grateful for all the good things in our lives. Sometimes it's hard but it's there if we look. Right now I'm with all of my children and grandchildren for a week at the beach and I'm full of so much gratitude but I need to take that home and remember to be grateful even on the not so great days. As you said, miracles happen every day so let's remember to be grateful for them, no matter how small. Thanks, Judy, it's been awhile since we've had a Focus on Gratitude and I'm grateful for the reminder.

Jeanne said...

Always a great idea to focus on gratitude and nothing better than a baby to remind you.

Barbara said...

This made me teary. Your post is very timely for me. Thank you so much.

kelly said...

oh my heart judy. so precious. and so true. xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing part of your day with us. If for any reason you are unable to leave a comment here on this post, please leave your comment on our Facebook page or in our Flickr discussion group. We love hearing from you!

 
© Focusing On Life