Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Focus on You


There are many beautiful photos in our Flickr gallery this week but when I came to this photo by Janice Johnson, it took my breath away. I am a lover of anything to do with the sea and nothing speaks to the romanticism of the sea quite like these regal sailing ships. The fact that my grandfather and his fathers before him roamed the seas in the 19th century might have something to do with that. But in any event, I felt I must share Janice's photo with you this week.

Janice, as always, thank you for sharing your art with us.

Please be sure to do yourselves a favor and take a peek at Janice's Flickr stream.

3 comments:

Cathy H. said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous! It is definitely "picture perfect!"

terriporter said...

Just stunning, Janice! That pale pink sky adds to the beauty of these beautiful sailing ships. As always, thank you so much for sharing your art with us.

Carol said...

wow! looks like a textbook illustration only better!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing part of your day with us. If for any reason you are unable to leave a comment here on this post, please leave your comment on our Facebook page or in our Flickr discussion group. We love hearing from you!

 
© Focusing On Life