Friday, January 22, 2016

Focus on You!




There are so many beautiful pictures of winter in the gallery! Winter can be lovely to look at! There's nothing like a peaceful snow covered landscape!

With the current storm causing not so peaceful snow-scapes, this beautiful scene caught my eye.

The contrast of the red against that soft blue sky is just to pretty to ignore!

This is from Sherry Galey's gallery. Her eye for beauty is so finely tuned. Be sure to stop by her flickr page here!

Thank you Sherry for sharing this!

Give Charles a pat for me too!

...

6 comments:

Carol said...

The beauty is in the softness. I live it

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, my friends! You made my day. I captured this one in Charleston, S.C. on our way south.

Dotti said...

This is beautiful and Sherry does indeed have an artist's eye and heart.

Dotti said...

And Charleston holds a big piece of my heart as well.

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous, Sherry! The softness and contrasting colors really make this photo pop! Thanks for sharing!

Liz said...

Absolutely beautiful image!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing part of your day with us. If for any reason you are unable to leave a comment here on this post, please leave your comment on our Facebook page or in our Flickr discussion group. We love hearing from you!

 
© Focusing On Life