Saturday, November 15, 2014

Focus on You


This week's Focus on You feature was submitted by Jennifer Jameson. There were many beautiful gratitude photos in our gallery this week but as I told Jennifer, I'm a sucker for great sunset photos. I love the rich, saturated tones in this photo and of course, I'm always up for pretty word art, especially when it is as meaningful as this is.

Thank you, Jennifer, for playing along with us this week. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful art in our gallery. And the rest of you can view and appreciate Jennifer's talent right here on her Flickr photo stream.

I'm looking forward to another great week of gratitude photos and who knows? Maybe next week your photo will be chosen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing part of your day with us. If for any reason you are unable to leave a comment here on this post, please leave your comment on our Facebook page or in our Flickr discussion group. We love hearing from you!

 
© Focusing On Life