Saturday, January 17, 2015

Focus on You - The Music of the Night

Well, I couldn't pick just one (again) so I am bringing you two wonderful photographers in this week's feature today.

Up first is Patricia Margaret (teragam) from Washington State, bringing this:


Fieldhouse at Night

Such a beautiful depiction of mood, and movement, and nighttime. It makes me think of a city university, and quiet rides home after night practices, and evokes subways, buses and I could go on and on.... I don't know if that's what it's actually showing - but that's what it evokes in me! Congratulations, Patricia on such a wonderful image!

You can follow Patricia in Flickr here:  flickr.com/photos/teragam/
and on IG as maixnermaid, where she trades photos with her grand daughter.

I also want to share a perfect example of the blue hour, by elisas2012:





That tiny speck of moon over that beautiful blue sky says it all! You can find Elisa's photo stream  here.  Congratulations - job well done in capturing the night at it's best!

Thanks to these talented photographers for contributing. I hope these shots inspire more explorations of the night for next week!


1 comments:

Deanna said...

Both beautiful depictions of the beauty of the night!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing part of your day with us. If for any reason you are unable to leave a comment here on this post, please leave your comment on our Facebook page or in our Flickr discussion group. We love hearing from you!

 
© Focusing On Life