Saturday, February 28, 2015

Focus on You



Today concludes our Words of Love theme. It's been a grand month sharing the love with one another on our Flickr page. This week seemed to be a week of newborn and almost newborn babies. I chose all three because is there anything that says love any better than a newborn babe? There are no words needed to describe the love in our hearts for these brand new little people.

The first photo comes from the Flickr stream of 'Life Unscripted', also known as Penny Pierce. Penny captured this very moving and special life event for a friend and when I read Penny's words about this photo, I was speechless. Here's what she had to say:

It was the most touching thing I have ever photographed. I'm not sure I will ever have the opportunity again to capture a tiny human's first breath of air! It was amazing! I'm just glad I didn't get so caught up in the moment that I forgot to click! :)




The second baby love photo comes from our friend, Anita, also known as 'austinsGG'. Again, if you'll follow the link to Anita's Flickr stream, you'll be blown away by inspiration. The sight of a newborn babe is such a miracle and sure to warm anybody's heart.


And, finally, our friend Roxi Hardegree has shared this beautiful photo of her new grandson with his daddy. Doesn't this just make your heart sing? It does mine! If you don't follow Roxi's Flickr stream regularly, do yourself a favor and go visit right now. 

Thank you to each and everyone of you who shared the love this month at FOL. On Monday we'll be introducing a new theme, so be sure to tune in to find out what it is. In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

4 comments:

terriporter said...

Love them all! Thanks so much to all of the artists for sharing these precious photos!

Jeanne said...

All beautiful shots and totally agree that the new baby represents the epitomy of love. I also recently had the great privilege of seeing my new little grandaughters birth and photographing it. Truly a moment to remember!

AFishGirl said...

Ah my, what a delight to see these three shots. Love, in all it's splendor.

Roxi H said...

So honored to be featured here with such incredible talent. It be so awesome to shoot a birth.

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing part of your day with us. If for any reason you are unable to leave a comment here on this post, please leave your comment on our Facebook page or in our Flickr discussion group. We love hearing from you!

 
© Focusing On Life