Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wednesday Focus on You





When I'm scrolling through the gorgeous pictures you are all adding to the flickr pool, every now and then I come across a picture that stops me, moves me, captures my heart.

That's what happened when I came across this beautiful picture by Melissa. I instantly loved it.

The sweet smile and perfect focus on this beautiful child just melts my heart.  I imagine she is looking up at her mother, with love in her eyes. A sweet moment of childhood captured forever.

So well done, Melissa. Thank you for sharing you pictures with us.

Go here to see more of her flickr stream.

...



5 comments:

Dotti said...

Oh! This is beautiful. Beautiful child and simply stunning portrait. I do hope this is hanging on someone's wall. Thank you, Melissa, for sharing.

terriporter said...

I loved this when I saw it in the Flickr gallery and am so happy to see it here! Such a precious capture of childhood! Those strands of hair hanging over her forehead are so sweet! Thanks, Melissa!

Roxi Hardegree said...

This photo stopped me in my tracks too. Awesome pick!

Carol said...

and me -it is so moving!! Wish I had you around when my guys were little.....

Deanna said...

What a memory!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing part of your day with us. If for any reason you are unable to leave a comment here on this post, please leave your comment on our Facebook page or in our Flickr discussion group. We love hearing from you!

 
© Focusing On Life