Wednesday, August 10, 2016

RED Power!

by Dotti


I love the color red! In fact, I have a loosy-goosy "motto" about red and photography: If you see red, shoot it!

Why? you may ask. Simple. Even a spot of red can stand out in a photo and make it more noteworthy. To support this theory, take a look at this fun link about using the color red to impact your photography.

http://www.lightstalking.com/using-the-color-red-for-impact-in-your-photography/



So -- if you see red, shoot it -- with your camera, of course.


3 comments:

Sandra said...

Red always captures our attention and I love that top photo taken against the light!

Cathy H. said...

I love red in photography, like in your images above, it captures attention. My trouble is finding red. I don't have much around here, only one red flower and I'm no good at flowers. You though, are the Queen of Flowers! Just look at that focus, gorgeous background and all those fuzzy stems shining in the light! Perfection!

terriporter said...

I remember when we came upon those poppies and how it was the red one that caught our eye first! Capturing red is not always easy but it is always worth it! Heading over to read the article you linked to!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing part of your day with us. If for any reason you are unable to leave a comment here on this post, please leave your comment on our Facebook page or in our Flickr discussion group. We love hearing from you!

 
© Focusing On Life