WHY I LOVE FALL.....
1. No more New Jersey humidity - Oh my gosh, I can breath again!
2. Sleeping with the windows open and the blankets piled on.
3. Complimentary colors in my back yard that literally change every day
4. Halloween Memories - My daughter was born Nov. 2 - lots of Halloween parties at our house!
5. Crunchy walks, red fox sightings, leaves moving around me.
6. Sweaters, sweatpants, warm socks, flannel
8. The first fire of the year - no better smell.
9. Thanksgiving - no pressure, no presents, just good food, good football, and a family in sweatpants.
10. Boots, Duck shoes and Uggs
11. Stew and soup
14. Apple Crumble, Turkey and stuffing
15. Pumpkin Bread, pumpkin doughnuts, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin carving, PUMPKINS!
16. New TV season (and the end of election coverage!)
17. Afghans on the couches.
18. Geese flying in formation- honk honking as they pass
19. My golden retriever looks even more beautiful in the fall. (It helps human redheads too)
20. The light in my kitchen.
21. Hot apple cider
23. Apple picking, eating, baking
24. Roasted cashews on NYC streets
25. The photography is off-the-charts gorgeous and abundant
I could keep this up all night......
How about you?