YES, we're all busy this time of year, and NO, no one wants a complicated project to add to the already long list of things to do, but this is such an EASY, PEASY project and will look so cute in your home, or will make the perfect gift for someone on your list, I just have to share!
YOU WILL NEED:
1. acrylic paint (I just used leftover paint from various home improvement projects)
2. foam brushe(s)
3. mason jars with lids, OR glass food jars (think jelly jars, salsa jars, pickle jars, etc.)
4. drill and bit
5. knobs with metal screw bases
1. Paint jar lids (both pieces), applying 2-3 light coats.
2. Drill through the middle of each jar lid with a drill bit. Screw the knobs into place.
TA-DAH!! Can you stand it?!?! I know, right?
As you can see, I painted mine in softer, muted shades, but they would look so whimsical in bright colors, with the knobs contrasting with the lid colors.
Use these in your kitchen, bath, make-up vanity, or craft room, OR fill them up and gift them! If you don't want to take on a project right now, this is an easy project you can do during the long, cold winter.
(Side note - to all of you still life photographers - I bow to you! I am announcing here and now, I am not a still life photographer! These were difficult subjects to photograph. The reflective glass and low light (because I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark I couldn't photograph these outdoors like I wanted to) made this photo shoot tricky. My colors are off - but I hope you get the idea of just how cute these are! Imagine glass knobs, or more decorative metal knobs! I could go on and on.....)