Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A little word fun . . .

by Kim

 "Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it
cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform
you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could."

- Barbara de Angelis



I spent some time over the weekend ( a ridiculous, lose all accounts of time ridiculous), having some fun with words... words of love. For this one I used a poem I wrote several years ago.

I have to admit it was a bit addictive once I got going. 



And once I started getting into the groove, all kinds of ideas just started flowing.

And then I remembered one I did last year with the word "FLY" and butterflies, that inspired this one. 




And, I've got a few more ideas I want to see if I can work out, with the help of some coffee and chocolate...of course! Both are part of my love language.

Now I need to go print some of these out, get a pen, and write a little love note on the other side. One I know will be sealed with a kiss.

Have a wonderful day!
Kim



8 comments:

terriporter said...

Oh, these are so much fun! This is a talent I didn't know you had! They will make such cute and original Valentines.

Roxi H said...

Fabulous art work! We all should take more time to just 'play'. I love your version of I Corinthians.

Dotti said...

These are so creative and look to be so much fun! Sometimes we just need to lose ourselves in a creative zone. And they will be wonderful Valentines.

Carol said...

You have been so busy! How did you do this too? Your ccreativity amazes! I think Dotti is right - you save yourself by losing yourself - I know I do!
Great work!

Liz said...

How gorgeous Kim! You are so creative.

Unknown said...

Yes!!! Words!!!such happy photos. Love all the fonts and words on thAt last shot.

Deanna said...

Oh you did have some word fun...LOVE this!!

heyjudephotography said...

What a fun post Kim, and so creative. These will make great Valentine cards.

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing part of your day with us. If for any reason you are unable to leave a comment here on this post, please leave your comment on our Facebook page or in our Flickr discussion group. We love hearing from you!

 
© Focusing On Life